Enhance your real estate property photos with advanced image editing techniques. Contact Outsource Image and get professional real estate photo post processing services to property photographers across the world. Retouching real estate images with basic, medium and advanced photography enhancement techniques like simple color correction, adding missing effects, and eliminating unwanted photo effects, merging multiple images together to create 360 panoramas, creating virtual tour effects etc.
Real estate photography editing is the most popular image processing technique which drives more benefits for real estate agents, sellers, websites, e-commerce business owners, property photography industries, real estate photographers across the world. Outsource Real estate property editing and retouching services to Outsource Image.
Real Estate Image Processing Services we offer,
- HDR photo blending services
- 360 panorama image stitching services
- Photoshop sky change/sky replacement services
- Photo stitching services
- Photo color cast removal services
- Brightness and contrast adjustment services
- Perspective correction services
- Twilight photography editing services
- Day to dusk conversion services
- Real estate virtual staging services
- Interior design services for property photos
- Day to dusk photography editing services
- Real estate virtual tour creation services
- Architectural photo editing services
- Aerial photography editing services
- Photoshop blending multiple exposure services
- 2D and 3D floor plan conversion services
- Black and white floor plan services
- Colored floor plan design services
General Editing for Real Estate Property Photos
– Make sure your house is clean and tidy.
– Remove anything that can be seen as clutter.
– Vacuum and wipe all surfaces.
– Wipe off noticeable stains from windows.
– An untidy home can be very distracting when viewing photos.
Editing Lighting Effects
– Make sure all light globes are working, indoors and out.
– Matching, bright light globes will help with the overall lighting and presentation of your home.
Front and Back Yard Editing
– Park cars in the garage or down the street.
– Place rubbish bins in the garage or away from the front of the house.
– Trim bushes, mow lawns and remove all debris.
– Remove all non-permanent items, e.g. toys, bikes, clothes from the line, etc.
Retouching Kitchen in Property Photos
– Remove all non-essential items, e.g. dishes, cookware, cutlery, tea towels etc.
– Remove magnets from the fridge.
Editing Bathroom and En-suite
– Clear all items from shower and sink/counter.
– Wipe down the shower screen and mirror.
– Make sure the toilet seat is down.
Editing Living Room and Retouching Family Room
– Arrange furniture to maximize space.
– Hide TV remotes and cables.
– Remove newspapers, magazines, laptops and gym equipment.
– Tidy shelving units.
Retouching Bedrooms in Real Estate Property Photography
– Remove all clothing items.
– Hide personal items, e.g. photos, perfume, phones, etc.
– Make sure the bed is made and well presented.
Mail to: email@example.com